Given the thousands of ICOs entering the market each day it's tricky to pick the right one.
This is because there are far too many scam ICOs.
So I usually decide based on several metrics.
1. What's the ICO going to do? Is it something I understand and like and I'm passionate about? It has to be nothing to do with intangible assets. I can't invest in currencies. I've enough. I like ICOs that are going to provide physical products or services for which people would pay.
2. The team, and their relevant expertise. I like ICOs that invest in areas that their big pushers are competent in. For example, of it's about health, I care to see some guys in health sector management.
3. LinkedIn profiles. Linked to the team.
4. Roadmap. Past and future.
So far I've invested in these ICOs.
1. Swissborg (https://ico.swissborg.com/)
3. Lucyd (https://lcd.lucyd.co/?ref=7030)
4. LHC (https://lh-crypto.io/referral/8bdadcc2-24b2-42db-bdc7-ff5444037854/main)
5. Graft (https://ico.graft.network)
I'm waiting, and I'm signed up for:
1. Faceter (https://tokensale.faceter.io/)
2. Coinvest (https://coinve.st/)
3. BelugaPay (https://belugapay.com/?r=pOukbOk)
4. Nucleus Vision (https://nucleus.vision/token-sale)
For now I'm undecided whether to go on with ATFS, my "Blochhain meets the Food chain" ICO.
DISCLAIMER: investing in crypto and ICOs is fraught with risks. You may lose all your investments. Only invest what you're OK to lose. This is no financial or legal advise. I'm merely expressing my own opinions so you've to do your OWN research, speak to your legal and financial advisor and MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION.