1. Buy (quick and easy). I'd not advise if the costs are a barrier
- Use your computer. It requires setup and guzzles up energy. Lots of it. You can't switch it off since several computers are solving a complex mathematical equation which when assembled provide authentication and timestamp for a coin. Miners earn about 10% of the value
- You can use your smartphone. Similar to 1 above.
- My preferred option is to rent a miner. Some companies, my preferred is a German dude with acres of servers in Iceland, rent out CPU for a fee. Visit them at genesis-mining.com
- Kipsigaa is also an option. These are thieves who break into safes and vaults through hacking and steal.
When you choose to mine, you can only mine one crypto at a time. Literally, you couldn't dig for gold and copper simultaneously. It's either or.
If you're interested in buying, read my simplified guide on my other post